The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
How can this be done? I've looked for quite a while, and I'm still having issues showing both of them...
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
"User Level" as in user title, and "Posting Level" as in user rank?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I apologize, I worded it wrong...
Showing User Groups(which are based off reputation), and User Titles(which are based off minimum posts) |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Assign a rank to the specific usergroup. Ranks can be either text, or an image.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
That worked!! Thanks dismounted you're a Godsend!
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is it possible to have it so certain members, do not have Posting Levels? Or is it possible to remove this from a usergroup?
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
You just need to override the user title of that user to something else, that will "disable" the user title ladder.
|
![]() |
|
|