The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Deactivate automatic messagequote Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Since vB 3.8 the pms are automaticaly quoted in the quick reply box.
With this add-on it is possible to let your users choose, if they want to use this autoquotefeature or not. On the "edit options" site ( /profile.php?do=editoptions ) there is now a new checkbox ( Autoquote pm? ) by the Private Messaging settings. Installation: Import the productfile. In the dontupload folder, you'll find the english language file! Here you can see, how to import it. After importing, change the template. Search in Template modifyoptions for Code:
<td><label for="cb_pmdefaultsavecopy"><input type="checkbox" name="options[pmdefaultsavecopy]" value="1" id="cb_pmdefaultsavecopy" $checked[pmdefaultsavecopy] /><phrase 1="private.php?$session[sessionurl_q]folderid=-1">$vbphrase[save_pm_copy_default]</phrase></label><input type="hidden" name="set_options[pmdefaultsavecopy]" value="1" /></td> </tr> </tbody> </table> HTML Code:
<tr> <td><label for="cb_pmragteknopmquot"><input type="checkbox" name="pmragteknopmquot" value="1" id="cb_pmragteknopmquot" $checked[pmragteknopmquot] />$vbphrase[quote_pm]</label></td> </tr> OK, in version 1.2 the autoquote is deactivated in the quick reply, but if you click on the replybutton, the pm will be quoted. Changehistory: 1.2.1 === Bugfix Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you ragtek as this was on my todo list to have. I hope yours also allows quotes if you wish it.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
No, not at moment.
I've planed it for the next version. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
thx, just installed
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you and installed and will work on adding quotes for those that wish them.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Installed and Nominated
![]() Thanks! I was looking forward to one of these mods. I look forward to seeing when adding quote option will become available
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I also look forward to this option and if the author does not add this I am going to ask my coder Solidsnake@GTI if it is ok to have it added by him.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
which one is which that works correctly?
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey,
I am trying to figure out if this is what I need. what will this do excatlly? TY |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Version 1.1 is the newest
|
![]() |
|
|