The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well, not for long anyway, They select one of the three styles, and then when they navigate away, into a sub forum, the style changes back to the forum default. The forum is not set to override user style choices and as far as I know this bug is only affecting around 3 of us (myself included) I have had a look for a answer, to no avail, can someone help me, please?
Also, Sorry if this isnt the right area. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
No hyjack intended here, watching for the answer.. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Try clearing your cookies and trying again
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
clear cookies, clear cache, even cleared vboptimize cache, same problem. that is with FireFox browser while IE works fine. so issue must be with browser.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
So, if it is browser related, how do I fix it?
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
![]() |
|
|