The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have a custom made php file, but I need to display some custom profile fields on the product, what coding will it take?
I know on the template what to use, but on the php code no idea?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
If you have the global.php file called, then I believe you should be able to get it with $bbuserinfo[fieldx] (assuming you want it for the person viewing the page).
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
PHP Code:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
You are right, Hanson. I think it's time for some sleep when I can't read what is being asked!
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Why don't you post the code you've written so far and tell us what you want as the result and then we can help you with more specifics.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I had that same problem and I used <if condition="{your condition code}">{code to execute if its that condition}</if><else />
|
![]() |
|
|