The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is there a way to put vB into Joomla like this www.webkinzinsider.com?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yup, it's called integrating.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Oh, I see. And do you do it with one style, or all?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Depends on which style you want your users to see..
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Oh, okay.
Is it hard? |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Depends on your level of experience.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
So, which one should I use?
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
vBa, save yourself some trouble unless you can find a pro to do it.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Why? I think I might be able to.
|
![]() |
|
|