The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
edit
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well it they wouldn't be able to if you dont allow them to use html so then you would be safe.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
what you mean use html? html in the shoutbox?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
A shoutbox does not automatically mean you will get hacked.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Exactly, i'm sick if people saying that. There is about 3% of hackers that aren't script kiddies, and I doubt they'll find your site, and a specific hole in the shoutbox you choose.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
ya I got hacked this past weekend, although I did have about 20+ plugins and my vB was a 3.6 so a bit outdated, so i deleted all my plugins but my community relies on the shoutbox so much this is why i was inquiring. the shoutbox seems like the most hackable one because they can actually type into it and whatever else they do
|
![]() |
|
|