The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
When I tried to add a second NavBar to my forum, the whole forum centered itself.. HELP
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Depending on where you put it [top or bottom of original], the second navbar will center with the actual forum cells or header template cells. Depending on the size/styles of the forum, this may affect the actually cells the forums are in. Also, it might depend on spacing/how many links..may affect the actual size.
Did you use a mod? Or copy the template from the original and just edit the links? [probably easiest way] |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I used a mod..
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Might want to just copy and paste another navbar into the navbar template and edit the links. SImplest way, thats what I did. Just copied the original, pasted it, and edited the links.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Okay, thanks! I'll try
|
![]() |
|
|