Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-13-2008, 07:18 PM
Dream's Avatar
Dream Dream is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,251
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default ads after first post showing with quick edit/reply

I know there are several threads out there, but I couldn't find what I'm looking for.

I'm using this conditional

<if condition="!$GLOBALS['FIRSTPOSTID']">

to add ads after first post, but they also appear when I do Quick Reply and Quick Edit. Is there a conditional to check for them? Thanks.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.