The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
After inserting a user into the 'user' table manually.. which table(s) do I need to update in order to make "What's Going On" active, members count and newly registered user.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Maybe try...
AdminCP > Maintenance > Update Counters > Update User Names Why did you manually add to the database? You can manually add members in AdminCP. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I need to link up users with my forum, with another database. So I have an external forum sign-up for special users.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
There is more to adding a user than just adding a row to the user table - that's why you always use the User Data Manager!
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm really surprised that no body knows the answer to this. "What's Going On" Members are still not updating.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|