The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Skull Status Icons - Animated Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
My first Contribution: So please be kind.
I made Some skull Status Icons for my Board and thought I would share them with the community in the event there was interest. My forum is dark therefore I created them with that in mind. If there is interest I could create them on other colors as well. These are the Large Status Icons 50 x 50 You can view them in action on my board NEW POST: NO NEW POST: ![]() NEW POST LOCKED: ![]() NO NEW POST LOCKED: ![]() Light Back Grounds: NEW POST: ![]() NO NEW POST: ![]() NEW POST LOCKED: ![]() NO NEW POST LOCKED: ![]() Download Now
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Благодарность от: | ||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
You might want to include the Forum_link.gif Forum status icon for users that have the redirect forums enabled on their site.
Good work. :up: |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you for that info. I am not using one however I will come up with something here shortly
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Updated images for light back grounds as well.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks
very Nice |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
very Nice, thank you
|
![]() |
|
|