The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've created two new tables that I've added into my vbulletin database.
But can someone possibly explain how you access and query other (non-vb) databases, to run queries, and then be able to add the results of those queries into your vbulletin database? I done the below, but I'm not sure how to return back to the vbulletin database. PHP Code:
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Can anyone maybe give a hand?
I'm reading all I can on the vbulletin database class, but I can't seem to figure out how to re-access the my vbulletin database after using mysql_select_db() to work with a non-vb database. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
You can use this "query style" to access a different database (as long as the user has permissions to do so). This does not need the mysql_select_db() function.
[sql]SELECT * FROM database1.table1[/sql] |
![]() |
|
|