The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am using Inferno vB Shoutbox and I want to make the new posts notices to be clickable so I can just click on them when I see them posted in the shoutbox to go to the according threads.
![]() Thank you.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
IMHO questions related to specific mods should go to the mods' threads.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have been trying to get help with this for a long time after purchasing the license and support. It's still very hard. I hope someone could help me.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
What I said is your question is for a specific mod named "Inferno vbShout" so it makes much more sense if you post in the thread designated specifically for that mod which is here: https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=147346
It didn't make sense why you opened this new thread ... you are a forum admin yourself so how would you feel if your forum members simply open new threads when existing threads already exist. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|