The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
vBFirewall v1.0 Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
This is my first mod for vBulletin and I have tried to make it as better as I could.
What is vBFirewall? Its a PHP script which blocks all kinds of attacks on your vBulletin Forum! Like: URL Poisoning, Remote File Inclusion, SQL Injection, XSS and other kinds of attacks. I have tested each and every function of this mod before releasing it and have used it myself for 1 month It has a attacker logger, which logs the IP and many details of the attacker so that you can reach him ![]() This is still in beta version and I will add more features in it to make your vBulletin more secure Suggestions are always welcome.How to install? 1) Go to Admin and Import the xml file product-firewall_vb_rs.xml using the plugin manager. 2) Keep an eye on the log file which can be found here: www.yourvbforumurl.com/logfile_worms.txt (This file will only be created when a attack occour) 3) Your website is now secure from hackers ![]() Thanks Download Now
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Благодарность от: | ||
| Naijasite | ||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Reserved For Future!
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks for this mod
![]() I sent you a pm last week :'( |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Replied, Sorry for late reply..
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
does this really work?
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Do you will phrase the mail for a next version?
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yea, test yourself :P
Yes, within a day or two I will add more features. |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
OK, so I wait
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Guys, Test it and lemme know if you have any suggestion for future version
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sounds very interesting, different and a real asset to have! I'll wait and see how this goes...
|
![]() |
|
|