The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Video Directory FH List Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
The Skinny This mod is a beast in a small package. When I was working on this addition to the Video Directory I kept trying to think of more things to add. But now that version 1.1.0 RC 2 is released, I figured it was time to release the first version of this mod. What this mod does, is basically a couple things. You can list videos on your forum home in a vertical sidebar table (If you have a sidebar already then you may need help getting this to work that way.), or you can display the videos in one of two versions of a horizontal table. The first version is just a basic version. This version only displays the thumbnail image and the name of the video linked to the video post. The second version is a more detailed version. This version allows you to list the videos to blend with the forums. The table has information such as, thumbnail, linked title, description, view count, comment count, and last comment posted by. Installation 1. Import the product in your admincp. 2. Search in your FORUMHOME template Find: Code:
$navbar Code:
$fhlist_shell Code:
$footer Code:
<if condition="$vboptions[vert_horiz] > 0"> </td> </table> </if> 1. Uninstall the product from your admincp. 2. Search in your FORUMHOME template Find and delete both: Code:
$fhlist_shell Code:
<if condition="$vboptions[vert_horiz] > 0"> </td> </table> </if> Feel free to check out our Developer-Blog at vBPoint.org! Download Now
Screenshots
Supporters / CoAuthors Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Looks great, installed!
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
love it.. thank you so much.. see www.externalaw.com
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
reserved......
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Would be nice if we had this for vbAdvanced...thanks, rg.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I am working on a vBa version.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
what style are they using on vbpoint.org?
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I made a vBAdvanced module to show latest videos from Video Directory. My only remaining problem is to set the x amount of videos to be shown on vBA pages.
Currently I need to hardcode them, but I am close. Val. |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
looking forward to your release!
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Aria by vbstyles.com as you will see at the bottom of his forum lol
|
![]() |
|
|