The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Anyone have a a little bit of time to help me with an install that is familiar? I want to add vBSEO Google/Yahoo Sitemap Generator to my vbulletin site but having trouples.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
no it's a free mod on this site..
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
hum, you got me... btw, there is a CLEAR install process in the Docs... and in the thread too... so get to ask inside the support thread...
btw Lynne, this thread can be closed, the guy need to ask in the original thread. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
okay thanks!
sorry for being a annoyance just was coming here for help as I"m new to the whole process |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah, he does need to ask in the thread - I didn't see his post when I was moving this.
When you have questions regarding a modification, it is always best to ask in the thread since they wrote the code and know it best. |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
great thanks lynne
|
![]() |
|
|