The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've searched for like 15minutes now... Is there a way to prevent a usergroup from being able to post pictures or urls? doesn't even have to stop them, just like turn their post into plain text.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
There is this - Forbid Users from Posting Links or Images if They Have Fewer than 15 Posts - but it is not a usergroup mod, but a post count mod. You may be able to modify it to do what you want.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I was looking for something that would do it by post count, I gave up on that and created a usergroup... I hate making more usergroups, I avoid it at all costs.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
is there anyway to configure the number of post like 5, 10, 15 ...b4 members can be posted url + images?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm sure you can change the number of posts required in that modification. If you need help changing the number, you should ask in the modification thread.
|
![]() |
|
|