The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
One of my scripts cant seem to add external.php to display RSS feeds from the forum but it does work with XML files so I was wondering if there is a way to have .xml files created with vBulletin
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
You may enable xml syndication in vboptions > external data provider > enable xml syndication and then you would get to is through - http://www.example.com/forum/external.php?type=xml I'm thinking, though that you are looking for something more like http://www.example.com/forum/feed.xml and I don't know of a way to get that.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
You could probably pull that off with mod rewrite if you're on apache.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
![]() If it helps, I have vbSEO installed as well |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Try this in the root folder .htaccess. It's tested and works on my site. I did this for another project in the past.
Code:
RewriteEngine on RewriteRule ^forums/myfile.xml http://www.example.com/forums/external.php?type=rss [L] |
![]() |
|
|