The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Orange and Yellow Status Icons Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
These are to display new posts and stuff... I'll create more if people like them
![]() Thread Locked: ![]() New Post: ![]() No New Posts: ![]() Redirecting: ![]() They work on black AND white backgrounds. I can also change the colour by the click of 1 button... (editing photo filter) .PSDs and more images coming if people like them... Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
No comments?
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Might be a good idea to archive the icons so members find it less time consuming to download the icons.
You've also missed the forum_old_lock.gif icon. The vbulletin forum status icons consist of 5 icons not 4. Regardless of that, well done in bringing this contribuion to the table. :up: |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well.. I'll do more if people like them. I just didn't know what to do for that one.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey..please upload the icon set.
|
![]() |
|
|