The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi, I have a guest account from my vbulletin merging of databases. So, there's an account named Danny and a guest named Danny. How do I merge the two?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Does AdminCP > Users > Merge User
Not work? |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nope. They're both named the same so I can't merge.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
rebuild stuff under maintenance tools?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm guessing the impex wasnt completed correctly and one of the users still has the impex id appended to it.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
So how would I fix it? I've rebuilt the proper things before, so ya.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
do you have a backup from before the merger? if so, restore and try running impex again
|
![]() |
|
|