The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Does anyone know the code for the navbar that will open a new window in a certain size?? I have a wimpy mp3 player that I put a link in the navbar. All works good but I would like it to open up in its own window so people can still view the forum while they listen to the MP3s.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
One way to do it: http://simplythebest.net/scripts/DHT...script_65.html
Unless I'm mistaken, you can leave out the <script> part as I believe that just does the centering in the window. You can still use the onClik event in the <a> link to get the popup window. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nope I tried and it did not work.. Thanks for your help though..
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
You can place any HTML in a template. A simple google search for the terms you gave in the title of this thread would probably yield you some results.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I will give that a shot.. Thanks for your help..
|
![]() |
|
|