The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I need help about this. This is my forum http://tanyasifu.com
As you can see, i successfully place a subforum link on my forum home but there's no icon appear beside the subforum link.. How can i do this? I need to place a subforum icon, i searched everywhere and there's no tutorial about this.. Can somebody help? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
try see your forum in vbulletin default style, if it showed then it's your style problem
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
OMG. I already delete my default style... how can i get one?
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Styles&Templates > Style Manager > create new style > for parent, put No Parent and you will get a new totally default style.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks.. I did what you told.. but i don't understand why i can't change my style to the default.. I already go to Vbulletin Option > Style & Langguage Setting > and change the style to default that i just added.. But nothing change.. Did i miss something?
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is Allow User Selection under Edit Style set to Yes? How about in your User CP under User Options, do you have the new style picked there?
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
My problem has been solve.. I check on my forumhome_subforumbit_post and this is what come up..
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|