The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am not computer savvy. Let me say that up front. I'm just computer literate.
But I had a sports forum with a arcade. I transferred that over into a entertainment forum (same vB...but at a new URL...hostgator did this for me). In the process of doing this for me, the Arcade stopped working. If you want to take a peak I can PM you the link if needed. But basically, when you click Arcade...it shows the screen with all the games. But then when you click a game, it gives a error page. I'm guessing b/c the links of the games are to the old sports forum. But I don't know how to update / change that, so they work. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
My guess is that you'll need to ask about this on the support forum for whichever arcade you use.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|