The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I want to close the ENTIRE vb down for non VIP members using a toggle switch in the admin panel.. does this mod exist?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Not on a per usergroup basis in default vBulletin, you may be able to do it with a modification.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah, they told me to ask here because you cant do it without a mod...
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think there is a mod that closes down the forums to all users in certain usergroups based on the server load. Get that one and I'm sure you can modify it to suit your needs.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Found it, thanks: https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthrea...ht=server+load
I think I may be able to do something with this :-) |
![]() |
|
|