The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
How do you do this? I know there's a MySpace/Bebo one but I can't see a mod for Facebook. Many thanks. I'm using 3.7 by the way.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
<a href="https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=181283" target="_blank">https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=181283</a>
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks for the link but it's not really what I mean, I meant a Facebook button under 'location.. post count etc... that when clicked, takes you to that members Facebook profile.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
<a href="https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=160232" target="_blank">https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=160232</a>
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Excellent, thank you muchly!
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
it's amazing what a little searching will turn out
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
They need to make that search bar bigger...
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nah, they just need a big sign that says:
Quote:
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
That could break the style -.-
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Then more people will see it
|
![]() |
|
|