Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-24-2008, 07:40 PM
RC Attacker RC Attacker is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 70
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Border around avatar and postbit information...

Can someone help me put a border and background around avatars and postbit information, exactly how it is on TeamXbox (and also center the username and user title)?

Colors and pixel width don't matter, so I guess it could just be a black border with a white background and any with for now. That, I can always edit later.

I have this on one of my forums and when I tried to use the same thing on a different forum it wasn't working and I'm not sure why.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.