Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-20-2008, 02:16 PM
lisa3876 lisa3876 is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Prevent Posts from showing up in RSS feed?

I am using the default RSS feed that is generated with the board (I haven't created any new ones). I just created a forum that can only be accessed by people with a certain number of posts. Is there a way I can keep this forum's posts from showing up in the forum's RSS feed?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.