The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I want to put a small image that says "Supporting Member" under the user names of the members who contribute to the board - can someone point me in the right direction? TIA
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
use the feature of Ranks
admincp->User Ranks |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you! I put in the image path and it's showing in the admin cp but not on threads... do I need to do something else?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
the Cron have to be made once per hour, so you may have to wait until the cronjob is active...
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
admincp->Maintenance->Update Counters->Update User Titles and Ranks
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Also, the message that you would have received from the Admin CP would have indicated to you that you needed to run the update
.
|
![]() |
|
|