The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I just noticed when i clock on add image, i get a different box, then the previous versions..
is this a glitch? or a new look? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
how do i change the logo , i dont want the V
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's most likely some workaround that needs to be done to IE. The image is located in /images/misc.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Actually i think it is ./includes/ieprompt.jpg
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Never really seen that there - it probably is. I've always thought it was /images/misc/rss.jpg.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
im confused, do i need to make changes? or will it be fixed in the next update?
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Replace ./includes/ieprompt.jpg to replace the logo. Again, as I mentioned in my last post, I believe it is a workaround that needs to be there because of IE - you will not see it with FF/Opera/etc.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
thanks for the update.
|
![]() |
|
|