The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ok I have upgraded and have one problem fixed but I don't see any drop down arrows like we see here in help or quicklinks. I am hoping to get into my forum tools and I have no arrow.. Can anyone help?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Create a new style, with no parent set. Does this happen on the newly created style?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ok just tried a new one with no parent. It does happen on the new one.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Try disabling any modifications running and also clear your browser cache.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
sigh... No modifications running and the browser has been cached.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Could you provide a link to your board?
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks anyway dismounted I have found a few more errors within the board. I just might have to scrap it after all these years.. I can't fix it..
|
![]() |
|
|