The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have a user I trust, who I want to give rights to create some new styles for me.
That being said, I don't want him to have access to all the adminCP, just the styles & templates area. Can this be accomplished, and if so, how? thanks |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Administrator Permissions (Under Usersgroups in AdminCP)
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Anytime you set a user as a admin in vB 3.7 it will ask you to update there permissions on the home of the admincp
For what you are requesting the only option I would give him is the second option down called "Can Administer Styles" |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
exactly what I needed, thanks all!
|
![]() |
|
|