The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ok I deleted my db and all my vB files on my site. I was using 3.7.2. I am now using 3.6.8 because I like it alot better. Now after installing it I am prompted to login. I go to my site to login. I type in my username and password. It says thank you for loging in .RevO blah blah blah. It takes me back to the main forum page. But I am not logged in. Whats the problem. Please help me.
--------------- Added [DATE]1215297860[/DATE] at [TIME]1215297860[/TIME] --------------- Also this happens with the acp too. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Upload tools.php from the do_not_upload folder of the vBulletin.zip file to your AdminCP. Navigate to the page and follow the on screen instructions to the cookie settings.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
kk thank you.
|
![]() |
|
|