The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Okay I want to back up my db from the acp. It says it saves to the root in my ftp. But I don't see it there. Then when I make a directotory to save the db and chmod it to 777 it won't let me save the db into that folder because its not word writable. Oh do I make it word writable?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
man never make bk ups from acp it sux ** again i say it those bk ups are worth less ... i made bk ups from acp none of them are working ....
its it better if u ask your hosting ppl to make bk up for you n send it to u . that is the best way to make bk ups .. and you will know that that back up will work !!! |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
)
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
![]() |
|
|