The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I successfully upgraded a board from 3.0.7 to 3.7.2. A board with over 3 1/2 million posts in 200,000 threads. I do not EVER want to do that again.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wow. That must have been the funnest time of your life.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Had fun clicking "Next"?
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well done lol... I see now its 4 million+ !
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
That was the least of it actually... The worst part was an old antiquated hack had totally destroyed the style table - I kept getting an "Invalid Row" error. I had to resort to truncating the style, template and template history tables, reimporting style information with tools and rebuilding from scratch.
|
![]() |
|
|