The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I would like to review products and machines and I would like to have a Star or # rating system like 1 out of 10 stars mod. I dont need a thread rating, because then people can change the rating. I need one where I am creating a thread i have the option to rate the the product. thanks for any help!
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Found anything?
I'm looking for something similar to rate movies
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
There is GARS and Reviewpost. Both are outdated. But AFAIK there is nothing else.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am also searching for a mod that can handle reviews, hotel reviews in my case
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
No i still havnt found anything! Gotta find something soooon......
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am working on a new integrated gallery system that will use a star rating system but unfortunately I haven't built the rating system yet. I'll keep you posted.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am looking for a similar system, but mine would be for computer reviews
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
still no mods?
|
![]() |
|
|