The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I see many forums which have a 'Similar Threads' box under threads which link to threads on the same board - is this a mod or native feature, and how can I get it (3.7) or enable it ?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
It is a default feature, enable it in the Admin CP.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks .... would you mind pointing me exactly where in the admin panel this feature can be enabled, I've been searching and can't find it ..
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
AdminCP > vBulletin Options > vBulletin Options > Thread Display Options > Show Similar Threads
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks found it and enabled -
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Also see the description of that option
.
|
![]() |
|
|