The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Vector Statusicon Icons Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() Download Now
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
my view only but i think these are totally horrible.On 1st look at the pics i was disgusted and tbh could never imagine ever using these.The default vb ones are 100 X better than these.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Actually I think they look great! They might be a bit big, but I really like them
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
i am not telling a thing ![]() the graphics illsutator files reach.. i will give if you want her file... |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Looks nice. =)
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I really like these. Nice work.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Has anyone bothered looking at the files in their actual size? They actually look nicely designed, though the color choice is a bit odd.
Thanks for sharing your work. |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Manners; learn some. ![]() ___ My opinion, these are great for a simplistic forum style. :up: I'm considering using these for the mobile version of my forum.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
I like 'em
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
They're nice from a design standpoint and could be used with a very clean style.
|
![]() |
|
|