The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Can anyone tell me how to parse BBCode in vB 3.7? I'm fetching news posts on my homepage from vBulletin which is fine but bbcode isn't being parsed.
I looked in the code documention but could not find anything .... did I miss it? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Its amazing what the search feature finds Parse BBCode (in 3.5)
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Then I think you must be doing something wrong as the class still exists with a member function that still takes the exact same parameters.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
As stated above the class hasn't changed much, I have used that in the past with 3.6 and it still works. You can find the class details listed in: vBulletin 3.7 Code Documentation and then see if you are going wrong somewhere.
If all else fails, find where vBulletin parses it's posts/signatures and see how it is done in the default vBulletin code. Then just mimic what has been done. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
That code is still exactly the same. If you provide us the code we can have a look at it and see where you are going wrong.
|
![]() |
|
|