The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have searched the site and can't find it, but I remember seeing a mod that worked on 3.6 and would allow you to set preferences per user, i.e. turn off PMs, avatars, signatures etc. Could anyone point me in the right direction as I am trying to find out whether it works on 3.7 or if there is a new mod like this for 3.7
Thanks |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I believe Andreas released something like that. Check his profile.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
You can do this in default vBulletin -- turn avatars, PM's off ect ect.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I know it says you can under the browsing options but I was under the impression the user themselves could change that back?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
User CP > Edit Options > "Private Messaging" & "Visible Post Elements"
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sorry, no I mean as admin I want to do this per user - so I can stop a user for example using the PM system.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
The easiest way (IMO) would be to create an extra usergroup.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Admin Permission Override |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
LOL I forgot the exact name of the hack for a second there.
|
![]() |
|
|