The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am beginning to notice that the reputation system isn't working. When a user hits 5 positive, it states this user has developed their own name tag. However, I have a few users with over 10 but it still states, this user is an unknown product at this time. Which is set to, 0.
How do I go about fixing this? Also, when it comes to reputation points is it supposed to update automatically or do I have to do that myself? If it is supposed to do it automatically, mine makes me do it. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Try rebuilding user stats: Admin CP > Maintenance > Rebuild Counters.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I did try that and still the same thing. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Try disabling your modifications.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Anyone?
|
![]() |
|
|