The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
How can a make a user a forum leader, but not give her Mod permissions?I just want her name to be in the form leader area.
Thanks! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Move to mod group and dont give any permissions into the moderator functions?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
How would I just elminate those permissions?
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
In the usergroup options, there is an option to "Show on Show Groups".
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Okay, I see that, but I just want one of the members in a group of 110 to be show as a leader, not the rest. I'm still lost...
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Make a forum leader usergroup based on registered users, move that user to that group and enable the option to show that usergroup Show on Show Groups
|
![]() |
|
|