The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm trying to find out which one of my moderators changed someone's avatar. Is there anything that can help me accomplish this?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
maybe access logs in cpanel if you have that..
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
hrm I looked through the RAW logs but it doesn't show anything that would help
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Have you checked the moderator log ?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Have you looked in the moderator logs in the admincp?
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
moderator log didn't show me any avatar and signature changes...only who deleted thread. I did find it in the control panel log file though, thanks! anyone know of a mod to give this info in a better fashion? I think it would be useful.
|
![]() |
|
|