Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-30-2008, 12:27 PM
richy96's Avatar
richy96 richy96 is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: England
Posts: 93
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default blogs tab in members profile

Hi folks

I've got vbulletin 3.70 gold installed together with the vbulletin blog add on

When viewing members profiles I want to swap around the order of the tabs so Blog is not at the end, I want to swap it with Statistics. Problem is I can find where the other tabs are referenced, but not the Blog tab - what do I need to edit to make this little change?

thanks
++++y

--------------- Added [DATE]1212229781[/DATE] at [TIME]1212229781[/TIME] ---------------

no one?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.