The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Allow BBCode in Sticky Thread Titles Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Due to the pricing and yearly fee of vBulletin I am no longer creating mods for vBulletin, instead I have stepped out of the shadow of vBulletin to create my own stand alone mods. I wish to thank everyone who downloaded and installed my mods but as of now with not being able to afford hosting and vBulletin, I decided to drop vBulletin so hopes of me returning would only happen if my newest venture brings me a nice profit.
Thank you all again Steve Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
*Reserved*
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I was going to do this a while ago and completely forgot about it. Thankyou very much for bringing it back to my attention and nice job.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
LOL, yw and glad I'm not the only one that likes updating mods.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Interesting... but.. It don't works in "Search results" U_U
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
how to enable it??
i install it on localhost and i dont find option in admincp or in usergroup permissions and the version still 1.0 |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
baghdad4ever: this version does not have usergroup permissions or options in admincp. Once its installed, its already working, just use bbcode in a thread title and make it a sticky. version 1.0 is just a mistake, I will change it when I release the updated version with new features.
Jhonny: Yes that the issue I am working on currently, getting bbcode to show on forumhome, when viewing the thread, search results. |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
It works, but a bad side effect is that you see the BBCode in the thread name once you are in the thread (above the real thread post)
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Skyrider: As I stated in the release post, thread titles will not parse bbcode when viewing the forum home or the thread, that is something I am working to change.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Works well wuth me
but I'm watting ur developing to fix the problems |
![]() |
|
|