Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-26-2008, 11:45 AM
davida500 davida500 is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 83
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Redirect

I have gotten an application form from this site. I want it to be accessed after the Registration.

So I want people to be redirected to that page as soon as they have registered to the forum, so how do you put on a redirect so that happens? I hope you can help.

Thank you
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.