The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is there away to turn off highslide on gold version? Or better yet, which template in a style that affected the highslide to show half way only?
I got a style and the highslide only appeared on the right side and the left side still looks normal. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Viewing the similar threads, it looks like Highslide is a modification you added. If you need help with a modification, you need to post in the modification thread.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
no this is from transparancity style. I do not have such problem with other style. I requested for help but have not yet heard anything. The style is in 3.7 style section. I'll really appreciate any helps on this.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
The best place to ask for help, though, is in the modification (or style) thread. They know the code/templates that were modified and are best able to help you.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes, I do know that but thinking to get help from others since coder/author is not responding.
|
![]() |
|
|