The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
IpInfo -- Extra user IP information Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
IpInfo is a replacement for the standard 'view users ip' option invBulletin. Normally when you click on the view ip button in a user's post you'll only see his or hers ip address and host name. With ipInfo you'll get more information. Besides the ip address and host name you will also see what other users have posted with the same ip address. That feature can be really good for spotting clones. Another thing ipInfo will show you is what other ips this user has posted with and how many times. Could be useful when you want to ban all of the ips of a user and not just the one of that post. ================================================== ===== Upload: 1 file Add: 3 templates Added: 9 phrases Added: Admin setting ================================================== ===== Tested: vBulletin Version 3.5.x - 3.7 VB 3.6 ver. VB 3.5 ver. FAQ / Updates Easy Update: - Update XML product - replace the file on the server. Settings: AdminCP => vBulletin Options => Message Posting and Editing Options - IP Info - IP Info Access Translations: I know American English. If you like this add-on, and speak/write/know another language, please translate. I'll post a link Changelog: ========== 1.4 - Added options to limit useage by usergroups. - removed template edit. - Works if "Log IP Addresses" set to "Display Publicly" 1.3 - vB 3.6 beta 1.2 - added option to limit how far back to get posts. 1.1 - Added option If the user that posts is a guest use the old standard VB IP info page. - To upgrade replace postbit_ip template with new code. Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
1st post attachment soon
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sounds interesting,unfortunately the download does not work Zachariah, I get an error message about an invalid attachment.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks for the update. I am using 3.6.x so I assume that is the same version to use on 3.7 as it does work?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Attachment is the same as the screen shot it works for me.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
As soon as I post it gets fixed!
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I see thanks for the download I posted too early
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
- I added this here to have a VB3.7 version for updated code in later development. |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
I still have the older template edit but I updated anyhow. Thanks for the work. This is a much needed mod and should be in VB by default I think.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
You can revert the template edit. There should be no need for it anymore.
|
![]() |
|
|