The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
With 3.7 How could I make mandatory tags? Anyone want to do a custom code?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Could you please explain further?
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
He wants to force users to use tags, rather than having them being optional like they are now.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
These can be a nice option.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I would like this as well. Since there is no option for wide forum prefix search - this could be an alternative solution......
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes, this is something I would definitely like to see as well. Basically make it like the title. If it's empty, the user cannot post the thread.
|
![]() |
|
|