The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Web 2.0 Grey Status Icons Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Web 2.0 styled status icons with greay color.
These icons are white matted ![]() Download Now
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
any chance of including the other status icons as well?
the smaller ones that tell you about each thread not just the forums? |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thank you RedGTiVR6 for your post, yes I know what icons you are asking for and yes I have the intention of releasing them next week.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
awesome!
I'll keep an eye out for them. Thanks for your offerings btw! They really do help out our forums. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Top stuff - installed
![]() Is there any chance for the other 'forum' icons as well the forum old and new, you know so we can have the complete set? |
![]() |
|
|