The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I searched "Founding Member" but didn't find any hacks related to this. Anyways, I would like to give a select group of members on my site a "Founding Member" status. If I made a small graphic, basically saying "Founding Member" could I add it to show above their avatar or would they have to be moved to a select user group to have this done? I've saw this done on a forum I've lurked around before and thought it was interesting.
Thanks in advance.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
you'll have a create a usergroup for that.. yes, even I have seen this on many forums and they had done the same thing i.e. creating separate usergroups for Founders, Donators, VIP Members and all.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Couldn't you just use a if condition for a certain userid though? I bet you could..
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
So, creating a usergroup is the best option !! |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Using a usergroup would be your best bet in this scenario.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I created the usergroup, thanks guys!
If I want to add a .gif like I stated before in the first post. How/What do I edit to make the gif show above the avatar just for that usergroup? |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|