Quote:
Originally Posted by queengoc
I received this email from a member of my board:
none of my "buttons" work when I post.....the bold, italics, underline, colors-basically anything other than writing the message doesn't work--including the smilies.
I haven't heard about anyone else having this problem so I don't think it's site wide. Does anyone have any ideas on what the problem could possibly be. She has IE 6.0. She didn't have this problem prior to the upgrade. Any guidance would be wonderful.
Thanks!
|
i belive it's a browser problem and they are probably talking about the "Quick Reply" feature.

I emailed vB tech support about this issue, because some of my users and myself were having this problem.
I had to make it "AdminCP "-> "vBulletin Options"-> "Messaging and Posting Options" -> "Quick Reply" -> change to "Yes, Click not Required." It works now, but I would like to activate it by clicking. oh,well...